Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Morning & Egg Hunt


My parents invited us down to their house for Easter breakfast and this is what my Mom had waiting for the kids. They most exciting part was that the kids could see a bunch off Easter eggs (that she had colored the night before) hidden all over her big front yard! My Mom loves holidays and she always made them special for us every year. I remember one year as a little girl, we were staying in a hotel room somewhere and we woke to find Easter baskets.

After the kids had found the Easter eggs they hid the eggs for the adults to find. We teamed up girls against guys. There is no one as competitive as Justin (even when he plays against girls) so I knew this was gonna get fun! The first hunt ended in a tie 28 to 28. So Shae hid the tie breaking egg. Justin was the first out the front door! He was throwing elbows trying to follow my Mom and I to make sure we didn't spot the egg first. After a few minutes of some serious hunting we found my Dad sitting on the front porch like this...









After Kelton had found his eggs he was not sharing!
It made me giggle when I found him carrying his basket around with his play cell phone.




No comments: