Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Eggs

Madi learned how to use electrical tape to make cool designs on her eggs from her friend Julia. The girls had alot of fun and they eggs turned out really cool.




I am pretty sure Easter is Easton's favorite holiday! When he was little he was obsessed with eggs! He loves to go to Laverl Crosby's house because he always lets Easton have some eggs. Laverl even gave Easton an old ostrich egg. He would collect and make cute little grass nests for them. One day Justin was home with the kids and he called in a panic to say, "I heard something in Easton's room so I went in there and an egg Easton had hid in there had busted." The rotten egg was everywhere! It took me a week to finally find all of it! Augh..I will never forget that smell!!


I only had to show Kelton once how to color his eggs and he was off. He would set them on the spoon and then drop them in the coloring. We could tell which eggs Kelton had colored. Lol! He was the first one done and was trying to steal his sisters eggs so he could color them too. A dozen eggs were not enough!

No comments: