Monday, April 5, 2010

Everyday Laughs



I'm not even sure what to say about these pictures... all I know is they just make me laugh!! Shae brought these pink glasses home from her student council trip she took this week to the Valley. She really does think they are the coolest glasses ever. I tried to loose them once because she actually wears them in public and whats worse she wears them in public with me! Sadly they were found and Madison thought this would be a funny picture. Madison is always doing something that makes me laugh and Kelton is always up for whatever Madison has him do.




I'm betting that Kelton is going to be a lil cowboy someday! I found him on my treadmill riding like it was a "horsey".



Easton plays from the time he gets up in the morning till he hits the pillow at night. This day I had kept asking him to bring me in his laundry. Easton didn't want to quit playing trucks. After asking him over and over he finally decided he could still play trucks and bring in his laundry all at the same time! Smart lil guy!






Since Kelton has been potty trained he thinks "undies" are pretty funny. Apparently so does Easton!


These are body pillows that they put on their heads and they called themselves "toad heads".



Madison is really creative. She painted Easton's face to look like he had been beat up! He thought he would get a good scare out of me!


Just looking at these pictures make me giggle! Each one of my kids have cute lil personalities.
I wished I had a picture for all of our funny little moments so I never forget how they made me laugh everyday!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Your babies aren't babies anymore! The boys so cute, and the girls are beautiful. I've loved reading your blog and getting caught up with the Walkers. It's been too long since we've seen you guys.