Monday, April 12, 2010

My SWEET little Madison


On Sunday afternoon I woke up from a little nap to the smell of homemade cookies baking. When I got to the kitchen this is what I found. Madison just started wanting to help me out more in the kitchen and learn how to make a few things on her own.
Don't worry Madi...they tasted better than the look...oh, and the dough was GREAT!

A few things that I love about my Madison:

  • Her adorable dimple smile that melts my heart

  • They way she can makes me laugh. Madison is very witty and loves to tell jokes (some she makes up herself)

  • How she takes the time to really play with her little brothers and make them feel that they are important to her. She is drawn to little kids and is so good with them

  • Her sweet little "love notes" that lets me know how much she loves me

  • Madison is good at everything she tries. If Madison puts her mind to it, she can accomplish it!

  • She is not afraid to give you a big hug and tell you that she loves you

  • She is a daddy's girl

1 comment:

Rusty and Ashley said...

Oh my little Madi! I love her too! I'm sitting here crying...I miss you guys like crazy!