Sunday, April 11, 2010

Poor Madison


Madi had been complaining that her tooth had been bothering her because it was loose and it just didn't want to come out. Ever since she started loosing teeth she has wanted to pull her own. I'm not quite sure what Justin did that ruined her but after that first one she never had him pull another one! She started tugging on this one right after dinner and by 10:30 she still hadn't got this tooth to come out. I begged her to let me take her to the dentist the next day and she kept telling me, "No Mom, I know how much the dentist costs, I will pull it myself!" She must of felt bad for how much her root canal cost the week before. Yep her first molar and she had to have a root canal already! She has always had terrible teeth! I am going to have to work at a dentist's office to pay for Madi's dentist bills!!

She finally got her tooth pulled and after looking at it I can't believe she did it!! Way to go Madi!

No comments: