Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School...


I told Justin over the summer that I wished I could freeze time. I am in denial about Shae going into High School. I love everything the way it is right now and I don't want it to change! I was thinking the morning that school started how sad I would have been if our little Kelton hadn't blessed our family 3 year ago. I am not ready to be home alone yet!


Shae 14..I think she is a lil excited to start HS. I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, "I like all of it but Seminary is my favorite." Wow Shae! Good answer!



Madison 11...a little nervous but excited to see her friends again. She loves her homeroom teacher and loves that she changes classes. But her favorite part is that she has a locker! She spent more time picking things out to decorate her locker than she did school clothes!



Easton 7...wished he didn't have to go to school. He would rather skip school and start working with his Dad everyday. All summer long he would randomly ask me, "how much longer is summer vacation?" He cried the week before school every night. He would tell me, "when do I get to spend time with the family if I go to school all day?" He didn't get excited until we went to his open house and he was able to meet his teacher...which he loves!

No comments: