Thursday, August 26, 2010

What I can't get off my mind...

I stumbled unto a girls blog from Utah when I was looking for ideas for a RS activity.
I have been following her blog because I love her ideas but most of all I try all of her recipes. Anyway, I have been helping with a baby shower and I had seen on her blog a few weeks ago that she had given her sister the cutest baby shower and I needed an idea for a "diaper raffle". So when I got on her blog last Friday I couldn't believe what she had posted! It said, "Grieving". She put in the post that she was having a hard time with the tragic accident that happened while her family was vacationing at Bear Lake where she lost her 2 year old daughter. My body instantly froze and I felt like I quit breathing, maybe because I was crying so hard. I feel like she is one of my good friends even though we have never met.

She started a new blog, "Move Forward in Faith". Her oldest daughter, who is 4, is named Faith. I found myself waking up in the middle of the night to check on my kids. She has been in all of my prayers. I constantly think about the things she writes about in everything I do during the day. It has changed the way I see things. I never stop thinking about it. I don't understand why some people get certain trials that they do but I find myself almost pleading with Heavenly Father, "Please not that trail."

She really is an amazing person. If you want to read it the link is on here but be prepared to never be the same and grab you some tissue...cuz you are gonna need it!

No comments: