Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Madison's first plane ride to Maryland




Two days after girls camp we flew out to Maryland. I already missed my boys the three days that I was gone at camp and was so excited to see them when Justin came to pick us up. I felt like I hadn't seen them for a week. Easton didn't want me leaving again so it was hard to go. Justin has been so awesome trying to work and hang out with the boys. If it weren't for him I
would have never been able to go visit my sis.

Madison had never flown before so this was all new to her. It was raining so hard before we were able to get on the plane. She was already nervous so the rain didn't make her feel any better. Her face was priceless when the plane took off...she looked like she was going to pass out!

1 comment:

Erharts02 said...

Wow! What a neat trip! Love all your pictures thanks for sharing them. Now I REALLY want to go someday!