Thursday, August 26, 2010

Easton bought his first trailer..for $1


When the girls and I were in Maryland, Justin sent me these pictures.

Easton has an obsession with lots of things and one of them is hitches and trailers. When Easton came to girls camp he found a little trailer that they used to haul wood. He told me that night, "Mom I know what I want for my birthday...a small trailer like the one that was at girls camp."
And sure enough when we got home he had me help him look on the Internet and had his Dad looking through tool magazines.

He found this trailer in a pile at Laveryl Crosby's house and asked him if he could buy it from him. Easton told Laveryl he only had $6. So Laveryl sold him this little trailer for $1! After Justin bought a new $26 hitch, welded it on, put some metal racks on it, and spray painted it, it looked new!

Easton pulls his trailer around everyday. I could ask him do anything if it involved putting something on this trailer. He takes hay to the horses and brings Kelton's bike up the driveway.
One day he says,
Easton: "Mom I wish the hitch didn't look brand new."
Me: "Why Easton?"
Easton: "Cuz I want it to look like I have used it a lot."
Me: Giggle
Easton: "How long do you think it will take until it looks old?"
Me: Giggle (I can't help it)

I love Easton's cute little personality! He likes what he likes and is who he is! He is one of a kind!


No comments: