Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I can't believe he is 3!



I feel so bad that our little guys birthday is two days before the 4th of July. It seems like such a crazy time. This year was no exception! My Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Ron were sealed in the Snowflake Temple that morning so we had to hurry back for a small family birthday party and that evening was the Alumni RV Football that Justin was playing in. For his birthday we got him his own four-wheeler ...just his size. He peels out on our driveway and I think it scares him a little bit (never thought I would say that anything ever scared him)! He was so cute for the whole week, if we did anything for him he would say, "for my birthday??" He still has a hard time holding up three fingers to show anyone how old he is.

I am very grateful to be Kelton's mom. He brings our family so much joy! Heavenly Father sure knows better then we do when we think we know what is best for us!
I see him try to be just like Easton. He thinks he is his age and can do everything he does. He is a big boy now and that is really hard to believe!

1 comment:

Linde said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 3! He will keep you young forever. I want to see him on his 4 wheeler. How fun is that?