Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beehive Girls Camp





When I was asked to be in charge of our wards beehives for girls camp this year I was so excited! I thought how perfectly it worked out that I was able to go on the trek with Shae at the beginning of the summer and now I get to go with Madison to girls camp! The theme this year was Gordon B. Hinkley's Be's so everything was bee's. So our group were the "the refried beans". Shae got to come as a leader and was a big help. I loved spending time with these girls and think I got more out of it than they did. I really had awesome girls! So here are some of my favorite pictures and some highlights:
  • Our role call "Ole!"
  • The nature hike
  • Our skit-rap
  • Making journal jars
  • Making value bracelets
  • Frisbee game
  • Line Dances
  • Bedtime Stories
  • Activities at Luna Lake
  • Shae teaching the girls how to start a campfire
  • Dress out of newspaper
  • Dutch oven dinner & Fast and Testimony meeting with our Bishopric
  • Great Aunt Ann
  • The shoe prank















No comments: